Monday, March 14, 2016

Day 6 -- Busy, busy, busy

So, where you wondering where my post was for the day? I've been running about as hard as I can since getting out of bed. I work fulltime as a newspaper editor, and some days are just waaaaayyyy too busy. Not to mention that tomorrow is primary day in North Carolina, where I work, so that's kept me hopping.

A lot of days are going to be like this -- just one post, instead of two, most likely toward the end of the day. Hopefully, I'll be a little earlier in the evening than I have been today.

I did NOT let the busy schedule stop me from working out, though, as well as staying strict with the food. I'm really dragging right now, though, so I'm just going to post my eating for the day, the workout, then I'm off to bed! Tomorrow I might chat a little about JC Penney and the all-knowing Mr. Miyagi.

Okay, for my workout today. I did chest, shoulders and triceps.

Chest
Barbell Bench Press
135 pounds, 1 set, 10 reps
185 pounds, 2 sets 8 reps each
175 pounds, 2 sets, 8 reps each

Incline barbell bench press
95 pounds, 1 set, 10 reps
115 pounds, 1 set, 10 reps

Seat Machine Chest Flyes
110 pounds, 2 sets, 12 reps each.

Shoulders
Seat Barbell Overhead Press
65 pounds, 1 set, 10 reps
95 pounds, 1 set 8 reps
95 pounds, 1 set 6 reps

Seated Machines Reverse Flyes
125 pounds, 2 sets, 12 reps each

Triceps
Cable pressdown

150 pounds, 1 set of 12 reps
140 pounds, 1 set of 12 reps
120 pounds, 1 set of 12 reps

Ab work
Seated crunch
95 pounds
1 set, 15 reps
1 set, 12 reps

Now for the food.

Breakfast
Coffee
Eggs -- 1 whole, 2 whites
Ham -- 2 ounces

Lunch
Lean pork chop, 4 ounces
Brown long grain rice, 1 cup
Mixed veggies, 3/4 cup

Snack
Banana

Dinner
Fish (pollock) -- 4 ounces
Rice -- 3/4 cup
Veggies -- 1/2 cup

Second Dinner
Protein Drink

Snack
Boiled chicken breast -- 4 ounces
Mozzarella cheese -- 1/6 cup

Totals for the day

1,354 calories
27 grams fat
139 grams protein
80 ounces of water
24 ounces of diet soda (that's LOWER folks!).

And that's all for the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment