Saturday, March 12, 2016

Day 4 check-in: Losing weight and, well, still sore...

Today is the first day of this new plan where I'm not in my regular routine of getting up, going to work, being there all day, coming home, etc. That can be a more dangerous time when starting a new diet. It's not like we have tacos and pizza lying around the house in some buffet line ready for me to gobble it all up, but it's just different, easier to get off schedule with eating.

And it's also easier to sit around and watch basketball tournaments, which is okay except my old habits have always been to eat while watching basketball. Eat while waiting on the games to start. Eat after the games are over...

For now, though, I'm heading down to the gym to do some cardio. After that, I have some writing to do, some work for my regular job, and some basketball to watch (not to mention some laundry to do, cooking and planning for the week coming up, but that might wait until Sunday).

Anyway, just checking in for the morning...will be back later to outline my eating and working out for the day. Oh, yeah, I weighed myself today to see how it's been going since I started this and...oh, well, maybe you guys should come back later to get those results!

3 comments:

  1. The weekend is definitely the hardest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weekend is definitely the hardest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I'm really, really wanting to just dig into some chips and salsa or a little frozen pizza now, while watching the basketball game.

    Not gonna do it, but I definitely have the craving. I didn't have this problem during the week -- too busy.

    ReplyDelete