Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Day 21...Tired, But Doing Well

Today is actually Day 21 of my diet and exercise plan, my attempt at losing weight, getting health and in shape.

So far, it's gone well, and I'd love to write more at length about some of the changes I've made, but it's late and I'm really dragging -- a long, hard cardio workout will do that for you.

So tonight I check in only to give an update on my workout and my eating plan for the day.

Workout

Cardio
Stationary Bike
46 minutes (37 minutes at lvl 5, the rest at lvl 4)
16 miles
535 calories burned

Eating for the day

Breakfast
Coffee
Fat-free GreekYogurt

Lunch
Denver steak -- 5 ounces
Veggies -- 1/4 cup

Snack
Salad (boiled egg, 1.5 ounces lean ham, lettuce and stuff)
Low Fat Greek Yogurt

Dinner
Lean pork chop -- 6/5 ounces
Baked red potato-- 4 ounces
Diet Butter -- 1 tablespoon
Small slice of French Bread

Totals for the day
1,025 calories
41 grams fat
145 grams protein

Water -- 75 ounces
Diet soda -- 24 ounces

Thanks for stopping in. Catch you all tomorow!

No comments:

Post a Comment