Thursday, April 14, 2016

Remember How I Complained About Being Too Full? No Longer

Okay, most of you reading this blog know I started a new plan on Monday that included two major points of emphasis: 1) Eating clean for 30 straight days, no off days or off meals; 2) Increasing how much I've been eating to include a lean protein source and a complex carb with each meal, along with veggies two or three times a day.

The first three days of the plan were difficult mostly because it was hard to eat that much at each meal. In fact, I missed a meal each of the past two days.

Well, I can happily report I seem to have gotten over that. I've been starving all day long! I guess I've adjusted to the new eating, because downing each meal has been no problem today, and I find myself ready to eat again before the next meal time rolls around. Which is making life a little difficult with some leftover pizza sitting out there on the stove top as I write this. But nope, not touching the stuff!

Yesterday I told you guys that I'm now down to the third hole on my belt, and my shirts are a lot looser. Today I stepped on the scales and I've dropped about 24 pounds now, so even with being a little hungry, things are going quite well.

My day went like this, in terms of working out and eating.

Workout
Cardio
Stationary Bike
60 minutes (20 at level 6, 30 at level 5, 10 at level 4)
20 miles

Eating for the day

Breakfast
Eggs (1 whole, 2 white)
Fresh pineapple -- 1/2 cup

Lunch
Lean pork -- 4 ounces
Brown rice -- 1/2 cup cooked
Veggies -- 1/2 cup

Snack
Homemade taco salad -- 3 ounces of taco-flavored ground chicken, 1/4 cup mozzarella, lettuce
Fat free Greek yogurt

First dinner
Boiled chicken breast -- 6 ounces
Brown Rice -- 2/3 cup cooked
Veggies -- 1/2 cup

Second dinner
Ground chicken meat -- 3 ounces
Mozzarella -- 1/4 cup
Salsa -- 2 tablespoons
Flatbread -- 2 pieces

Total for day
1,580 calories
46 grams fat
167 grams of protein

That's about it for the day -- short and sweet and HUNGRY.

Thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment