Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Day 28: Hungry, Anyone?

The weight loss continues, but I've noticed over the past couple of days I've felt hungrier. For a while I was able to get by on 1,100, 1,200, sometimes, 1,300 calories most days without really getting hungry, but so far this week I've been feeling hungry. I don't know if it's because I've increased the cardio, or what's behind it, but my calorie count has risen a bit as I've been eating a little more.

That's got me thinking a little about modifying my eating plan some, but I'm going to give that a little more thought and maybe blog on that later this week, once I hit the 30-day mark.

For today, everything went relatively well, both in eating and working out. It's late, and I'm overdue for bed, so I'll make this one a short post as well.

Today's workout -- cardio.
Stationary Bike
50 minutes: 27 minutes at level 5, 10 minutes at level 6, one-minute each at levels 9, 8, and 7, ten minutes at level 4 (warm-up and cool-down).
17 miles
570 calories burned.

My eating for the day

Breakfast
Eggs -- 1 whole, 2 whites
Ham (regular) -- 1 ounce

Lunch
Boiled Chicken thigh -- 4 ounces
Veggies -- 1/2 cup

Snack
Salad (Lettuce/4 olives, Lean ham -- 1 ounce, Boiled egg -- 1 whole)
Fat-free Greek Yogurt

First dinner
Bottom round steak -- 3.4 ounces
Rice -- 1/4 cup
Veggies -- 1/3 cup

Second Diner
Tilapia -- 5 ounces
Canned Baked Beans -- 3/4 cup
Homemade baked fries -- 1/2 service

Snack
Granola 2/3 cup
2 percent Milk -- 3/4 cup

Total for day
1,610 calories
47 gram fat
154 grams protein

Water 80 ounces
Diet Soda -- 24 ounces

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment