Thursday, April 13, 2017

Day 9 -- Too much fat, too little protein...

As you can see from the fact that I'm posting what should be a TUESDAY blog at midnight on Thursday, about to flip over to Friday, I'm running way behind this week -- work, and writing at home, and working out is pushing me further and further behind, it seems.

I also haven't done the best job with my meal planning and eating, you'll see from the food I've eaten these next few days. My overall calorie intake has been okay, but the actual make-up of my calorie break-down has been pretty bad.

So, with that, let me jump right in.

Breakfast
Eggs -- 1 whole, 2 whites
Ham -- 1 ounce

Lean pork -- 5 ounces
Mixed veggies -- 1/2 cup
Yogurt

Snack
Yogurt

First dinner
Chicken breast -- 6 ounces
Fire roasted tomatoes -- 1/4 cup
Sweet potato -- 5.5 ounces

Second dinner
Some sort of beef/veggie/noodle mixture my wife made -- 1 cup

Snack
Turkey patty (no bun, just the meat)
Mixed veggies -- 1/2 cup

Total for the day
Calories 1,400
Fat -- 69 grams (told you it was high)
Protein -- 104 grams (and that was LOW)

Exercise for the day
Stationary bike
36 minutes
13 miles
565 calories burned

That's about it for a quick rundown of Tuesday. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: