Sunday, April 9, 2017

Day 4 of 60 in 60: Still at it, even if my blogging is waaaay behind...

Yep, I'm still hard at it, trying to drop that fat weight, I'm just running waaaaaay short on blogging time. So, here's the scoop, I'm going to post three quickie blogs, not making any comments or sharing any of my witty jokes or life observations (well, maybe a few), just to catch you up to what's been going on.

So, without further adieu, here's Day 4, Thursday, April 6.

Today was cardio day. So here's my food, followed by my exercise.

Breakfast
Eggs -- 2 whole ones
Lean ham -- 1.5 ounces

Lunch
Some of that taco-style mix my wife made last night, which consists of:
Lean ground beef - 5 ounces
Kidney beans -- 1/2 cup
Salsa, salad (mixed greens and lettuce)
Mozzarella cheese - 1/8 cup

Snack
Low fat cottage cheese -- 2/3 cup
Pineapple -- 2/3 cup

First dinner/Lean pork -- 7.5 ounces
Carrots -- raw baby carrots

Second dinner
Grilled chicken
Salad (mixed greens, lettuce, tomato)
Black beans -- 1/4 cup
Mozzarella cheese -- 1/8 cup

Snack
Baked baby red potatoes cooked in olive oil

Totals for the day
1,535 calories
48 grams of fat
163 grams protein

Diet soda -- 48 ounces
Water -- 70 ounces

Workout -- Cardio
Stationary bike
38 minutes
12.5 miles
460 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment